- To increase participation in triathlon in our community for all ages and abilities.
- To improve triathlon performance for all club members whatever their level.
- To provide an inclusive, welcoming club that meets the needs of its members.
Objectives to deliver mission statement 1 (participation):
- We will work in partnership with the Everyone Active Leisure Centre, local schools, and single sport clubs to promote multi-sport participation.
- We will promote CTC to the local community through a range of media.
- We will support and promote local triathlon, duathlon and aquathlon events in the Chichester area.
- We will develop a ‘youth’ element to the club to ease transition from juniors to adults.
Objectives to deliver mission statement 2 (performance):
- We will provide regular, qualified coaching in all three disciplines for members of all abilities and experiences.
- We will support performance pathways from juniors through to adults.
- We will support the provision of masterclasses at regular intervals throughout the season, including sport science and nutrition.
- We will work in partnership with the Everyone Active Leisure Centre and other partners to enable club members to access a full package of performance support.
Objectives to deliver mission statement 3 (club environment):
- We will ensure that club membership fees reflect our mission to be inclusive and affordable for all.
- All materials and events will promote CTC as a welcoming and friendly club.
- All members’ behaviours will promote CTC as a welcoming and friendly club.
- We will sustain a strong junior section that promotes a family-friendly environment.
- We will provide free coaching.
- All new members will have a mentor for their first 3 months.